Possible Bigfoot Sighting of Massive Creature in West Virginia
It has thick musculature like a gorilla.
At first it seems like a huge bear just at the edge of the tree line until it turns and the profile of the head and shoulders looks like a gigantic gorilla, but there shouldn’t be any gorillas running around West Virginia.
The creature’s face is completely covered in brown fur with just a hint of a mouth able to be seen from the distance of the camera, which is surprisingly close for such unsteady footage. It’s so completely covered in fur that it seems like the backside of a bear at first glance, but as it turns to leave the profile of its head shows the distinct dome-shape and sloping forehead associated with gorillas - or with bigfoot creatures. It disappears into the forest on two legs, revealing a bipedal profile that is very unlike a bear.
https://www.tiktok.com/@wvparanormal/video/7252472537962122542
A security camera overlooking a town in Mexico captured footage of a peculiar glowing object streaking through the night sky. The puzzling video was reportedly filmed on June 25th in the community of Tepoztlán and subsequently went viral on social media after it was shared online by a mystified resident. In the footage (seen above), an object erratically zips through the sky and leaves a curious-looking trail behind it. While one might initially dismiss the oddity as merely an insect, towards the end of the footage, the anomaly seemingly reveals itself to be a rather sizeable glowing cylinder.
In response to the footage circulating online, one individual marveled that he had actually something similar in the sky a week prior to the UFO being filmed. ""No one will believe me, but I saw exactly that on the night of June 18," the witness reportedly marveled, "it passed about 5 meters above my house in Colonia Del Carmen, it came from the fields of Xolatlaco and passed in the direction of Amatlán, it passed at great speed staying a few seconds in my field of vision. I wouldn't know how to explain it, because that's how it happened with that flashing light."
RESEARCHER CLAIMS ITALY’S ALLEGED 1933 UFO CRASH WAS STUDIED BY MUSSOLINI’S SECRET DEPARTMENT
Disha Kandpal
Tue 4 July 2023 11:28, UK
An Italian researcher has got his hands on “evidence” of the alleged 1933 UFO crash in Italy and the new details are shocking.
The heated discussion about Unidentified Flying Objects started after UFO whistleblower David Grusch‘s interviews last month. In one of his interviews, David claimed that the United States government was in alleged possession of “non-human origin technical vehicles.” He also briefly spoke about the 1933 alleged UFO crash in Italy and claimed the spacecraft was shipped to the US. Now an Italian researcher named Roberto Pinotti is making more claims about the alleged crash.
Researcher says Mussolini set up a department to study Italy’s alleged 1933 UFO crash
In a recent interview with Daily Mail.com, the Italian researcher Roberto Pinotti, president of the National Ufological Center, claims he has got his hands on the evidence of the crash. The alleged crash reportedly occurred on June 13, 1933. Speaking to the outlet, the researcher said, “I and my colleague Alfredo Lissoni began investigating the story of the 1933 UFO crash in Lombardy in 1996 when we received some original secret documents about the case.”
Among Pinotti’s shocking claims is that Italian dictator Benito Mussolini had set up a department to investigate the alleged spacecraft. Mussolini ruled Italy from 1922–1925 as its Prime Minister, and from 1925–1943 as its dictator. The alleged secret department was named ‘Gabinetto RS/33’. Talking about the case, the researcher further says, “The evidence speaks for itself. And it shows that the first world leader who officially (although secretly) faced the UFO problem was not President Harry Truman with the Roswell incident in the United States but Italy’s Benito Mussolini.”
Pinotti says the documents were mailed to him by an unidentified person claiming to be the relative of a person who worked on Mussolini’s alleged UFO program. The Daily Mail notes the mail includes two telegrams one demanding “absolute silence” about an ‘alleged landing on national soil of unknown aircraft’. Another one threatens “immediate arrest” and “maximum penalties” for journalists or reporters covering the ‘aircraft of unknown nature and origin’. Both reportedly say they are the personal orders of Mussolini.